Sunday, January 15, 2012

Nutro Biscuits Chocolate Log


I adapted this recipe from Kaveri’s blog. The day I saw it, I wanted to try but there were no biscuits in my pantry. Yesterday I got the biscuit in my hand but it was not marie biscuit, I have done this with Nutro digestive biscuits. The kids will be a fan of this after they get 1 log with them. As it was my first try I made only 1 log, I am sure that if my son gets biscuit in his hand again surely I will have to make this for him. He liked it so much. Let us go to the recipe now.
Ingredients
Nutro Digestive Biscuits: 8
Warm milk: ¼ cup
Sugar: 3tbsp + 1tsp (as per your taste)
Butter: 3tbsp
Cocoa powder: 1tbsp
Almonds and cashews, Roasted and crushed: few
Raisins roasted: few
Method of Preparation
Take warm milk in a bowl add a tsp sugar to it.
Dip each biscuit one by one in the milk and stack them one on top of the other.
Powder the remaining sugar.
In a bowl, mix butter, cocoa powder, sugar, almonds, cashews and raisins.
Make this into a smooth cream.
Apply this cream on the prepared biscuit log. And smoothen it as much as possible.
Refrigerate for 2hours.
Delicious chocolate log is ready
Can cut into pieces and serve.

Sending this to ABC series Desserts event hosted by Ramya


17 comments:

Lifewithspices said...

wow even i hv bookmarked it from kaveris blog . too good..

Ramya said...

yummy logs..thanks for linking

Anzz said...

Looks delicious. I am announcing Valentines Special – my 1st blog event and a Giveaway.!. Please do be a part of it and send in your recipes..! :)

Roshu said...

Delivious!!!!

Kaveri Venkatesh said...

Hey Faseela, am so happy you tried it and your son enjoyed it..My children also loved them...and they were my childhood favorite too...Yours have turned out perfect.

Roshni said...

looks really good. even I have an eye on making them since i saw in Kaveri's blog

Anisha said...

Simple and easy to make!

Asha said...

Looks yummy....

Christy Gerald said...

Yummy Choco coated Biscuits Log. Seems delish.Well done.

www.mahaslovelyhome.com said...

Simple and Yummy Choco Log....love it

Julie said...

looks yummy n mouthwatering and a healthy guilt free one..

Erivum Puliyum

Amina Creations said...

wow.. choco log looks so delicious... fabulous recipe... bookmarked..

Sravs said...

Very yummy and super delicious chocolate log !! Thanks for sharing to the event !!

Ongoing event CC-Chocolate Fest

anjana said...

simple,quick and delicious,bookmarked it, will try soon..

@lekshmi said...

looks yummy........

Priya Suresh said...

Yum yum,that a super tempting bicuit log..

Gayathri NG said...

Awesome dessert, really chocoholic dear...